It’s your big day. You’ve been planning for months, maybe even years. And now it’s finally here. The big day. Your wedding day. As you walk down the aisle, you want everything to be perfect. That includes the confetti that will shower you and your spouse as you celebrate becoming husband and wife. At Confetti Bee, we understand how important this day is to you. That’s why we offer a wide variety of confetti to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your wedding theme and colours.
What is natural wedding confetti?
Whether you’re looking for something classic or something more unique, natural wedding confetti is a great option for your big day. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing natural wedding confetti:
-Type of flower: There are many different types of flowers that can be used for confetti, so choose the one that fits your wedding theme best.
-colour: Natural wedding confetti comes in a variety of colours, so you can choose the perfect hue to complement your colour scheme.
-Quantity: Be sure to purchase enough confetti to cover your entire guest list. A good rule of thumb is 1/4 cup per person.
Now that you know a little bit more about natural wedding confetti, start browsing our collection to find the perfect option for your big day!
The different types of dried petal wedding confetti
There are many different types of dried petal confetti available on the market. Depending on your budget and preferences, you can choose from paper-based confetti, natural petal confetti, or even biodegradable confetti.
Paper-based confetti is the most common type of confetti used at weddings. It is inexpensive and comes in a variety of colours. However, it can be messy and cleanup can be difficult.
Natural petal confetti is made from real flower petals that have been dried and cut into small pieces. This type of confetti is more expensive than paper-based confetti, but it is also more eco-friendly. Natural petal confetti comes in a variety of colours and can be customized to match your wedding theme.
Biodegradable confetti is made from materials that will decompose over time, making it an environmentally friendly option. Biodegradable confetti usually comes in white or ivory and can be "dressed up" with ribbon or other embellishments.
How to choose the right dried wedding confetti for your big day
When it comes to wedding confetti, there are many different options to choose from. Dried flowers, paper confetti, and even biodegradable wedding confetti are all popular choices. But how do you know which type of confetti is right for your big day? Here are a few things to consider:
1. The type of confetti. There are many different types of dried wedding confetti available on the market. From paper to petals, there is sure to be a type that fits your style and budget.
2. The colour of the confetti. Choosing the right colour of dried wedding confetti can be tricky. You want to make sure the colour compliments your wedding theme and dress code.
3. The size of the pieces. Another thing to consider when choosing dried wedding confetti is the size of the pieces. You don't want pieces that are too large or too small - find a happy medium that will work well with your venue and decorations.
4. The cost of theconfetti . When it comes to weddings, every penny counts! Make sure you compare prices before making your final decision on which type of confetti to choose for your big day
DIY natural wedding confetti
If you're planning a DIY wedding, chances are you're looking for ways to save money. One way to do that is to make your own wedding confetti. It's easy to do and you can customize the colours and ingredients to match your wedding theme.
Here's what you'll need:
1 cup dried lavender buds
2 cups dried rose petals
1 cup dried chamomile flowers
1/2 cup baking soda
1/4 cup cornstarch
Food colouring (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Spread the lavender, rose petals, and chamomile flowers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, or until completely dry.
4. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
5. In a large bowl, mix together the dried flowers, baking soda, cornstarch, and food colouring (if using).
6. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.